What is SSG Funding: SSG Funding Principle
SSI is a CET Centre that offers Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) and non-WSQ courses at subsidised rates. Both Singaporeans and PRs are eligible for course subsidies. Employers can also tap on absentee payroll support funding for employer-sponsored training.
SkillsFuture Course Fee Funding
If you are a self-sponsored trainee, you may visit SSG Course Fee Funding page for more information .
If you are a volunteer, you can qualify for the SSG Funding Scheme for Training of Organisation-Sponsored Volunteers as long as you and your organisation fulfil all of the eligibility criteria stated below. Volunteers who are not Singaporeans, PRs or LTVP+ holders can apply directly to VCF for funding.
1. Be a Singapore citizen, PR or LTVP+ holder /or,
2. Satisfy the minimum legal age for working in Singapore as stated by the Employment Act and in accordance with the Employment Regulations enforced by MOM.
3. Be nominated by the Community and Social Services (CSS) Organisation they volunteer in.
4. Have been volunteering with an eligible CSS organisation for at least three months on a regular 1 basis or,
5. Have been accepted as a Board member of a CSS organisation with a commitment to serve at least one full term.
|Community and Social Service Organisations
1. Be a National Council of Social Service (NCSS) member organisation, registered charity, Institute of Public Character (IPC), MSF funded agency or provide any of the services stated below.
- Children, Youth and Family Services.
- Rehabilitation services.
- Senior services.
- Disability services.
- Community mental health services.
2. Have participated in SkillsFuture Singapore’s (SSG) tracking and outcomes surveys; and,
3. Attain at least one CSS WSQ SOA.
1The definition of “regular basis” is subjective and differs according to the organisation. It can depend on the type of service and set-up. Volunteering commitments would be considered as regular if the volunteer serves for at least 4 hours a month for a minimum 3 month period.
Employers sponsoring employees who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents can apply for Absentee Payroll Funding .
Workfare Skills Support (WSS)
WSS encourages low wage workers to undertake training that leads to more impactful employment outcomes. Find out more about the Workfare Skills Support
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETS)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS) offers additional support for SMEs in the form of higher course fee subsidies. Find out more about the Enhanced Training Support for SMEs.
SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy
The SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy supports and encourages lifelong learning and helps Singaporeans stay responsive to a changing workplace. Find out more about the Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy.