LearnHere is an online platform that hosts a variety of learning based content. It was created to complement formal classroom trainings and provide an online portal for social service professionals to access learning-based content readily while balancing the requirements of a full time job.
Specifically, LearnHere offers both e-Learning that is hosted on our Student Portal platform and blended learning content, which involves a blend of more than one type of learning (e.g. a blend of traditional face-to-face learning in the classroom and online learning).
Through a blended learning approach, learning can happen before a learner enters the classroom, allowing for more effective use of classroom time for deeper discussions with our adult educators and their peers.
Benefits of LearnHere for learners
Through LearnHere, Learners can:
- Learn on-the-go, with access to learning anytime and anywhere!
- Learn at their own pace, with unlimited access to materials and discussions.
- Ask questions and engage in meaningful discussions before and after classroom sessions.
||Both individual and organisation sponsored will need to access this portal to submit course registration.
- Register for SSI’s courses
- Save/Edit registration
- View applications
- Submit course registration
||Only applicable to individual account.
- Access to e-learning course(s) / online course materials
- View enrolment details such as course timetable, e-certificates
- Make payment online
- View the invoices / receipts. Do note that official invoices and/or receipts will be mail out to learners.
||Only applicable to organisation account.
- View the enrolment details
- Make payment online
- View the invoices / receipts. Do note that official invoices and/or receipts will be mail out to the organisation.
||Only applicable for Trainers
- Access courses and modules assigned
- View and update profile details
- View overview of training schedule
- View upcoming training sessions
- View past training sessions
Guides for Using LearnHere
Learner User Guide
Trainer User Guide
Client User Guide - For Organisation Sponsored
Online Registration Portal User Guide
To learn more about LearnHere, email email@example.com