GatherHere Board Members Group
The GatherHere’s Board Members group is targeted at aspiring and current board members in the social service and non-profit sector. It provides a myriad of networking and collaboration opportunities.
This group allows non-profit leaders to network, share best practices, collaborate, and create opportunities together.
Aspiring and current board members in the social service and non-profit sector.
What Can We Do for You?
Current Board Members: Networking, sharing of best practices and co-creating of ideas and industry opportunities.
Aspiring Board Members: Networking opportunities with leaders from the social service sector and exposure to insights from existing Board members.
Thought Leaders of Non-Profits: Networking with existing board members and gain insights.
Join the Community
If you are interested in joining the GatherHere Board Members group and do not have an account,drop us an email.
Thank you for Joining Us at the Webinar on 14 April 2022!
Thank you for joining us at the ‘Joining Forces: Fostering Strategic Collaboration between Businesses and the Social Sector’ panel on 14 April 2022!
We were delighted to hear from our esteemed panelists, Robert Chew, Vice President of NCSS, Philip Heah, Chair of Digital Trust Committee (SGTech) and Ronald Stride, President, Food from the Heart, who each shared their experiences and advice for SSAs and other organisations looking to collaborate.
Join us on GatherHere, an online community platform for social service professionals and organisations to build their network, extend support, and access valuable resources much like this panel. Stay tuned for our next event!
Here are some key takeaways from our panellist discussion:
- Understand key use cases of digitalisation (e.g. increase efficiency, uplift fundraising efforts)
- Learn how to use data more intentionally to unearth deeper insights
- Be mindful of the context of your operations and development stage in crafting a digitalisation strategy
- The Board can play a variety of roles in your organisations’ digitalisation journey e.g. crafting a strategy that’s in tune with the SSA’s mission, growing the SSA’s internal capabilities to adopt more digital tools
- Be mindful of issues related to data governance. Aside from familiarity with PDPA, be aware of aspects such as data accountability, access control, firewalls etc