The GatherHere’s Board Members group is targeted at aspiring and current board members in the social service and non-profit sector. It provides a myriad of networking and collaboration opportunities.
This group allows non-profit leaders to network, share best practices, collaborate, and create opportunities together.
Aspiring and current board members in the social service and non-profit sector.
What Can We Do for You?
Current Board Members: Networking, sharing of best practices and co-creating of ideas and industry opportunities.
Aspiring Board Members: Networking opportunities with leaders from the social service sector and exposure to insights from existing Board members.
Thought Leaders of Non-Profits: Networking with existing board members and gain insights.
If you are interested in joining the GatherHere Board Members group and do not have an account,drop us an email.
Thank you for Joining Us at the Webinar on 14 June 2021!
Here are the five ways to foster successful collaborations between businesses and social service agencies.
- Get to know your collaborating partner well
- Design symbiotic collaboration opportunities
- Openly and effectively communicate needs, expectations, and limitations
- Build trust by establishing a strong track record and investing in long-term relationships
- Leverage your board to strengthen collaboration efforts
Guides for Claiming your GatherHere Account