- Start Date: Jan 21 (Intake 1) and Mar 21 (Intake 2).
- Programme Duration: Six months.
- Fees (excluding GST): Total would be $15,000 but net fees after funding will be $500.
- Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents above the age of 21 years who are affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Professionals, Managers and Executives (PMEs).
- Multi-disciplinary professionals with at least three to four years of experience in the domains of Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, IT Project Management and Operation Management.
Modules for Sector Specific Skills
- Design and develop effective volunteer programmes (by SSI)
- Interpret the Service Types & Functions of Key Players in Social Service (by SSI)
- Introduction to Counselling (by SSI)
Modules for Functional Skills
Marketing & Fundraising
- HR for Non-HR Managers (by NP)
Volunteer & Client Management
- Supporting the Implementation of Programmes (by NP)
Leadership & Management
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship (by NP)
- Leading Through Change (by NP)
- Agile System Development (by NP)
Applications for the programme is not open yet. Indicate your interest for the programme through this link.
- The course details including the start dates and cost of the course is tentative and will be updated accordingly.
- The Social Service Accelerator Programme is jointly developed by SSI and Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP) although individual courses may come from either SSI or NP.